Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Diapers, Wipes, etc. $11 PROFIT after rebates!

Nice quick moneymaking trip to Rite Aid today!

They have a $10 rebate this week when you buy 3 packs of Huggies.
I bought 3 packs of the Huggies Pure&Natural diapers for $11 each on sale.
-$5 off $25 purchase coupon
-$11 coupon (one free pack) from previous Rite Aid rebate -came in the mail yesterday
-2x $3 Huggies Mfr coupons
-2x $2 Rite Aid Huggies coupons earned from watching ad clips on their website
-$10 Rebate
= PROFIT $3 after rebate!

(I think this qualifies for a $.75/pack rebate from Caregivers Marketplace, too.)
*Even if you don't have the free pack of Huggies coupon, you can get all the others and pay next to nothing for 3 packs.

THEN I got:

4 Tubs of Huggies Wipes at $2.50 each
1 Package of Mounds snack size for $1 (Hey, I was hungry!)
1 Bottle of Proantiox something or other $6.99 (what is it??, good PROFIT!)
2 Bottles Clean & Clear face wash for $9
-$5 off $20 purchase coupon from watching ads on RiteAid website
-2x $3 Clean & Clear Rite Aid coupons from watching ads
-2x $2 Clean & Clear printable coupons
-$3 Proantiox Rite Aid coupon from watching ads
-4x $2 off Huggies product printable coupons!
-$1 Huggies wipes rebate
-$7 Proantiox rebate
=$7.01 PROFIT after rebates (would have been $8 without the Mounds bars!)

BUT WAIT, There's MORE!
Rite Aid is also running their Gift of Savings program concurrently! When you register your purchases online for rebates, you also can earn up to $20 back if you spend over $100 (before coupons, I think) before October 17!

So even though I spent only $7.99 out of pocket today, I think my purchases will give me $33 and $26.99 toward the program, which earns me another $10 (for spending $51 to $100)!

Gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. Alright ... I have to say, you're considerably better at bargain-finding than I am.

    I suppose I might have to cultivate that skill.

    ReplyDelete